Sunday, September 4, 2011

Free shemale pics blog






When I was 13 I liked to go to the basement of the block to masturbate. Always someone could pass by. With impatience I waited for someone to pass something to take from the basement, especially some nice neighbor living in the same block. When no one was sneaking in the basement without shorts from sticking dick to the door leading to the staircase and they heard someone descending the steps down to the exit I could watch that person from the back completely unnoticed. Worse as the person suddenly veered to the basement, then you had to quickly blow. I loved to watch as the girls came down in short skirts with nice summer tanned legs, then I masturbated like crazy and I was very excited, and the excitement was intensified by the possibility that I could had been seen.Once at the door to the basement met two acquaintances, both approx 18 years old and we talked. I just went down to the basement and I passed them quietly later that as soon as possible to undress and come closer and listen as they talk smack. So excited is then that I decided to pull out of the wall a little bit of my dick and just hide. At the same time the embodiment of the conversation and there was total silence. They had obviously noted from the beginning a little scared and quickly withdrew. Girls just myself and I went a little later, had turned even more.I also had a favorite object of my interest, it was one of the neighbors, an elderly woman about 35 years old, married with children. When I was alone in the house always peeked through the window or can not go hang laundry or sit on the bench. It was the best that ever did it in a very long red gown under which she had only panties, each step resulted in the unveiling of its alluring piece of thigh. It was very exciting. Sometimes when she was hunging laundry I quickly went outside to get back into the staircase behind her and tried to see something more. I was a kid so I did not pay much attention to myself but once we passed the stairs and she just entered and I went down. It was the perfect time to look under her skirt. When I've seen quite a few instinctively grabbed at the moment my dick. At that moment I looked at her face, it turned out that I watched and specially slowed a little step. She looked straight at me down the stairs. I was terribly embarrassed and her face appeared silly, slight smile. Quickly ran down. Then for a long time I tried not to look at her.

2 comments: